To qualify for a Car Title Loan, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be of legal age or older in your respective province.
- You must have a vehicle (Car, Truck, Van, S.U.V, Motorcycle, RV, or Semi/Tractor Trailer) that is no more than Ten (10) years old.
- (Some exceptions apply — Call us to find out if your car qualifies.)
- You must have clear ownership of your vehicle to qualify for a car title loan.
- You must have both collision and comprehensive insurance on your vehicle.
- You must have the vehicle registered and insured in your name.
Additionally, you must be able to provide us with the following:
- A valid Canadian driver’s license.
- A proof of residency: any piece of computer-generated mail that has been sent to you at your address.
- Your vehicle’s registration and insurance.
- A second set of keys to your vehicle.
What you need to know To Qualify for a Car Title Loan
The fees consist of an Auto Check (to check for accidents and vehicle origin), Lien Search (to make sure the vehicle is free and clear of all liens), and a Vehicle Inspection / Evaluation.
Loan rates are the best in industry.
Snap Car Cash Loans provides a 2-5 year loan term. There are no early payment penalties.
Code Of Practice, Policy and Compliances
Our company is in compliance with the provinces and local regulations. Code of Practice/Policy on responsible lending as per Personal Property Securities Act (PPSA) British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Ontario.